So just in time for Valentine’s Day ye Questionne for Februarie. But beware it may or may not have to do with the theme of the day!
What is a tasyr?
- A what? Surely you have misspelled ‘treasure’. ‘Treasure’ is a term of endearment like, pumpkin or honey or sweetie.
- A tasyr is an ancient Welsh name for ‘astrologer’. Among the wise was the bard, the druid and the tasyr.
- Tasyr is the arabic word for ‘arc’. The arc of direction used in primary directions.
- Abu Rayhan Muhammed ibn Ahmad al-Biruni al Tasyr, known to traditional astrologers as al Biruni, wrote the Elements of Astrology in the tenth century.
- A tasyr is a form of electro-shock pistol used by astrologers to defend themselves from plutonian attacks.