Happy Newe Yeare!
On ye eighthe daye of Christmas,
- Signs that act as a pivot, marking the two equinox and two solstice points.
- An astrological card game where the player with the most dignities wins
- Ecclesiastical signs that can only be viewed with an episcope, an ancient form of telescope
Fixed signs are:
- Cadent or broken signs that have been repaired
- Those signs that mark the characteristic seasons or temperaments of the year
- The steadfast signs that neither pivot nor change direction
- Show inconstancy and are subject to constant alteration. They need to be nailed to the chart otherwise they might disappear
- Multiple or double signs. They look in two directions. One part towards the fixed and the other towards the cardinal signs
- Signs of varying ascension