On ye thirde daye of Christmas:
What is an inconjunct?
- A slightly skewed conjunction. This usually happens between a swift and a slow planet. The swift planets’ conjunction is so quick that it seems not to have conjuncted the slower planet, hence the term inconjunction.
- A rare form of peregrination. Here the peregrine planet is not only without dignity but also in occulation with either Mars or Saturn.
- According to al Biruni the two signs adjacent to the sign in question as well as the two signs adjacent to its opposite sign are not in aspect to each other. These are inconjunct (sãqit).
- This simply describes planets that do not behold each other. That means they are not in signs where a conjunction, sextile ,square, trine or opposition are possible.
- Inconjunction has nothing to do with astrology. It is what happens if you eat too many sweets.